no need to cut the vegetables anymore!
- 5 min
- Weight loss
While some people cut their vegetables, your smoothie will be ready to enjoy in just a few minutes. Put a Smoothie Ball in the blender with some of your favourite ingredients and it’s ready!
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
- 448 kcal
- 65 g
- 11 g
- 14 g
For 1 smoothie that is 448 kcal and 11 g of protein.
- 1 piece Green Balls Smoothie
- 1 Frozen banana
- 20 g Instant Oats
- 1 b.w. Peanut butter
- 200 ml Almond milk without sugar
- a few ice cubes if needed
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at high intensity until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: Separate the smoothie ball into chunks to make it easier to blend.
- Enjoy your meal!
Flammekueche protein vegan
You like flammekueche but sometimes you have the “lazy” feeling of preparing the dough? Don’t worry! Our Protein Pizza Dough recipe is perfect for flambed pies! For a fine and crispy result.