Khmer Prahok is cuisine lineup Khmer people like edible nationwide .
- 100 g Prahok ( Khmer fish slice keep a log time )
- 100 g Pork
- 1 smoked fish
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp peanut , roasted and pounded
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-3 Kransaing ( Cambodia fruit like Mango )
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon grass stalk , sliced thinly
- 1 tsp parsley roots
- 1 tsp ginger , cut small
- 1 tsp turmeric , cut into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 shallots
- ¼ zest of kaffir lime
- 3 dried red chili , soaked , drained and chopped
- Long Bean
Hole chicken at the below its tail and remove something inner part . Thoroughly wash and drain pound garlic then mix with Flour soup ( M’sow soup ) , black pepper and salt and bring to marinate Chicken in the inner side and out , bring shallot about 20 cloves , quartered , add more to the same place .
Let is stay for about 5 minute . Then bring to fry in large pot with the plenty of oil over the medium-high heat maybe 5 minute golden or done . Being sure , strictly cover , so that the meaty is tender .