Lab is the delicious dish. You can choose meat to make it. Like beef chicken and fish.
- 300 g beef
- 1 tsp prahok
- 1 tbsp rice, roasted and ground
- 1 cucumber, vertical slice into 6 parts
- 50 g cabbage, cutting in chunk
- 50 g long bean, cutting in 10 cm long
- 1 tbsp lemon grass stalk, sliced very thinly
- 20 galangal
- 4 garlic cloves, burned and pound
- 4 shallots, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp m’sow soup
- 2 limes
- 1-2 bird chillies
- 30 g lettuces
- 10 g mint or chi ang kam
Grill beef in being undone then slice and chop and press out, save broth from beef to reserve the dressing and set aside.
Burn galangal, garlic and chilli then pound altogether until fine. To make the dressing is boiled the broth, one bubble and Prahok first, after add pound galangal, garlic and chilli, stir then add fish sauce, salt, sugar and simmer for 1-2 minute then add lime juice.
Place chopped beef in a large bowl then add roasted and grounded rice, slice lemon grass stalk, fresh slice shallot and m’sow soup and blend well. After that pour the dressing over the blend ingredient and garnish with mint.
You Might Like : Fresh Beef With Long Been Salad